There is nothing quite like getting a parcel in the mail, and for many of us a parcel full of books is a special treat.
A few days ago just such a parcel was delivered to my house. I opened the box to find that it contained a carefully wrapped package that was neatly tied up with a blue ribbon. I carefully opened the package and in it there was a wonderful selection of books for children. For toddlers there was Wolf Crunch, a novelty board book that has tabs to pull and a delightful, and surprising, ending. For older children there was Last Stop on Market Street, an award winning picture book that shows us that joy can be found in the most unlikely of places. Finally, there was a beautifully illustrated edition of Jules Verne's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, which would suit teenage and adult readers.
The parcel of books was a sample of what Little Fun Club offers, and a subscription to this service would be a wonderful gift to share with children.
About Little Fun Club:Little Fun Club is a subscription box for children's books. It's ideal for kids ages 0-12. When you sign up, your child will receive a box containing three adventurous books every month. The books are tailored to your child's age, so you can rest assured they will always have quality, age-appropriate reading material. Each book is hand selected for your child, and no two boxes are the same.
How it Works:
- Join Little Fun Club and let them know your child's age so the box can be customized for them. You can include up to three kids per box and they'll customize it accordingly.
- Get three adventurous books every month for as little as $25/month.
- Grow with Little Fun Club. As your child gets older, the books change accordingly — so you'll always receive age-appropriate books for your kids.
Good to Know:
- You can add a note to your child's account with reading preferences so the box can be tailored to their interests.
- Shipping is FREE on all boxes.
- Little Fun Club selects books based on merit. Books go through a rigorous selection process and are read and reviewed by the Little Fun Club team before being considered.
- If you receive a book that you already own, just let Little Fun Club know about it. They'll replace the book in the next box! You don't have to return anything.
- You can cancel or put your subscription hold at any time.
- A Little Fun Club subscription makes a wonderful gift for birthdays, holidays, or just because.
Prices:1 month - $29/month 3 months - $27/month 6 months - $25/month You can see what types of books Little Fun Club offers by visiting their website.
Giveaway Details:1 winner will receive $50 in PayPal cash Open to US and Canada Ends May 12, 2017 Use the Rafflectoper to enter. Entrants must be 18 or older or have their parent/guardian enter for them. The winner will be chosen randomly. Winner must respond to my email within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. No purchase necessary to enter. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
Blog Tour Schedule
April 17 - The Mommy Island
April 18 - Writing My Own Fairy Tale
April 19 - The Kids Did It
April 20 - Feed Your Fiction Addiction
April 21 - Book Review Mama
April 24 - Homebound but Hopeful
April 25 - Looking Glass Review
April 26 - Kristi's Book Nook
April 27 - Natasha Reads Books
April 28 - Create With Joy
May 1 - That's What She Read
May 2 - Tee and Penguin
May 3 - Bookworm for Kids, This Kid Reviews Books
May 5 - Word Spelunking
May 8 - Babies to Bookworms
May 9 - The Tangled Yarn
May 10 - Geo Librarian
May 11 - Savings in Seconds
May 12 - Kid Lit Reviews